Bert has mediated over 4000 cases, specializing in personal injury, product liability and first party insurance claims, and disputes involving construction, business, real estate, professional negligence, wills and estates, and oil & gas.
- Rice University; UT School of Law (with
- Litigated civil cases for twenty years.
- Argued and won a case in the U.S. Supreme
- Co-counsel in the jury trial over the legendary
Estate of Howard Hughes.
- Twice named in the book, The Best Lawyers
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- Began arbitrating in 1974 and mediating
- Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation.
- Former Board Member, Dispute Resolution